Brilliantly architectured and purposefully designed to the harmonious composition of Mother Nature’s melody, Villa Amertani provides space for small as well as large groups via its four spacious suites – Victoria, Rosrata, Heliconia and Excelsa.
Referred to as the Main House, guests can take pleasure in the spacious wood and timber influenced interiors. A welcoming foyer warmly greets visitors, leading into the drawing room, set against nature’s awe-inspiring backdrop. Adjecent to this, a round dining table provides a warm and inviting setting for its visitors to socialise. Snugly hidden is a pantry that stores light bites and refreshments while standing independently, tall and stately is a formal dining area with a long wooden table to accommodate larger assemblies.
The inviting infinity-edge pool and Mother Nature’s canvas tempt and tease, providing a breathtaking backdrop or visit our sauna room that helps the body and mind de-stress, offering a sense of well-being. From operations to processes including custom-made furnishings, Casabrina runs and rests on the ecological theme. All suites are facilitated with luxury toiletries, complimentary WIFI, hairdryers, flatscreen televisions with Astro, wardrobes and dressing area.
- Accommodates 14 pax in 4 suites
- 1 king-size bed (for two) in each suite
- 2 sofa beds (for four)
- 1 sofa bed (for two)
- Attached bathroom with rainshower and long bath
- Attached bathroom with rainshower (Excelsa suite)
- Verandah with a sundeck that overlooks the 30 metres infinity swimming pool and grand forest
- All suites are facilitated with luxury toiletries, complimentary WIFI, hairdryers, flatscreen televisions with Astro, wardrobes and dressing area
- Private sauna facility