Imagine losing yourself in a secluded secret garden, an ancient forest setting and simply falling into Mother Nature’s arms. This is the special place that awaits those in pursuit of peace, calm and tranquillity. Conceived on privacy, evoking a sense of timeless, Villa Aranya, also known as the Forest House, is located at a cul-de-sac and rests in the pristine beauty of natural landscapes accompanied by the calming sound of flowing water.
A sanctuary at one with the earth, the inspirational design and architecture of this two-bedroom villa allows for real living. Complete with a sitting and dining area, equipped with a cooking station; the sum of this exquisite villa comprises the Harundalu and Latisfatha suites, each enveloped in a character of its own, ideal for honeymooners, romantic getaways or solo sojourns. A private sauna room helps the body and mind de-stress, offering a sense of well-being. All suites are facilitated with luxury toiletries, complimentary WIFI, hairdryers, flatscreen televisions with Astro, wardrobes and dressing area.
- Accommodates 8 pax in 2 suites
- 1 king-size bed (for two) in each suite
- 1 sofa bed (for two) in each suite
- Attached bathroom with ‘private outdoor’ shower (Latisfatha suite)
- Attached bathroom with shower and long bath (Harundalu suite)
- Built-in kitchenette (Harundalu suite)
- Lounge and dining hall plus cooking station (Latisfatha suite)
- Verandah with a sundeck that overlooks the grand forest and swimming pool with Jacuzzi
- Patio with outdoor sitting area
- All suites are facilitated with luxury toiletries, complimentary WIFI, hairdryers, flatscreen televisions with Astro, wardrobes and dressing area
- Private sauna facility